Leading Independent Removal Company in Brighton for House Removals
While our removal company does offer Brighton clients a packing service, some clients choose to pack their belongings themselves, perhaps because they’ve been through a few house removals and are comfortable handling this stage on a DIY basis. For these clients, and for those who might not require professional removals (for example students moving a small box or two to a university dorm), we’ve run through some useful packing tips!
If you’re in Brighton and would rather leave the whole removal to a professional removal company, pick up the phone and call the friendly team at Ranger Removals on 01323 490 289.
6 Useful Packing Tips for Brighton Clients
- Be sure to purchase enough packing supplies, it’s very common for first timers to DIY house removals around Brighton to vastly underestimate what they’ll need. Boxes in all shapes and sizes, bubble wrap, packing tape and paper will all be essential.
- Experts in our removal company team suggest not to load a box with over 30lbs of contents. Not only will this put a lot of structural strain on the box, but you may risk injury during the removal and end up in Brighton hospital! Certainly not what you need on moving day.
- If there are any gaps in the boxes then fill them with newspaper/packing papers, failing that, anything you have at hand! Otherwise, your belongings could move around during the removal, potentially becoming damaged.
- Be sure to label your boxes. DIY house removals can be hectic at the best of times, and once you get from your former Brighton residence to your new one, you’ll want to know where everything is (some things are more important to get out right-away than others).
- Use heavier duty, double-wall boxes for the weightier items you own, and always remember this golden rule – the heavier the item, the smaller the container should be!
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help from friends, family or a local removal company. An extra set of hands to help you pack and load everything could really make the process a lot more streamlined.
For professional house removals in the Brighton area, be sure to contact Ranger Removals.
Reach our removal company on 01323 490 289 for professional office and house removals. We can travel from Brighton to anywhere in the UK and even overseas!